The Mayfair Supper Club, Bellagio’s landmark restaurant overlooking the resort’s famous Fountains, is debuting a captivating new show. In collaboration with the team at No Ceilings Entertainment, Bellagio is introducing a creative new take on its multi-act production with new songs, characters, costumes, showstopping dance routines and surprise moments that define The Mayfair experience, evolving from a swinging Prohibition-era jazz club to a late-night dance party.
“Our guests have been loving The Mayfair’s entertainment program, and asking for more!”, said Ari Kastrati, MGM Resorts International’s Chief Hospitality Officer. “The new production maintains everything audiences love about The Mayfair’s vibe, with a completely fresh entertainment experience. We’ll continue delivering “wow” moments and creating memories for everyone who walks through our doors.”
No Ceilings Entertainment Co-Founder Dennis Jauch added, “We’re honored to have so many guests return to The Mayfair time and again – they have become regulars and we love it. Whether you are a fan or a first-timer to Mayfair, this production will make for an incredible night out.”
New show features at The Mayfair:
- Introducing … Claire Souliér (pictured) as “Mae Montgomery”: Inspired by the most empowering women in entertainment such as Marilyn Monroe, Madonna, Mae West and Lady Gaga, the show’s new female lead vocalist brings a strong persona to The Mayfair experience.
- Now starring… Jason Martinez as “Fred Lowell”: In an homage to the great Fred Astaire, The Mayfair’s male lead epitomizes the effortless charm of the legendary actor, gracing the stage with skillful dance moves, quick-witted comedy and powerful vocals.
- Industry’s Best Choreographers and New Dancers: The Mayfair curated a coveted team of choreographers to develop new dance pieces for the show. Dean Lee, Keo Motsepe and Shannon Mather have worked with today’s most iconic music artists in addition to wildly popular dance competition shows. The Mayfair also has added even more dance talent, now featuring incredible new dancers selected from more than 400 international applicants.
- Music: The Mayfair’s new show features a musical track spanning songs from the jazz era to postmodern jukebox. Every inch of the venue is consumed by energetic singing and dance performances, bringing new life to songs like “It’s all right,” “Watermelon Sugar,” “Creep” and “Me and Mrs. Jones.”
- Comedy: Broadway’s own Adam North conceptualized the show with a fresh script that will have audiences laughing the entire night. North’s vision reunites two best friends who used to live together for one last great performance… which turns out to only be the beginning.
- Costumes: The new show features all-new costumes, hand-selected with exquisite materials, alluring colors and cutting-edge styles. The wardrobe aesthetics are punctuated with pops of bright pink, deep reds, golds, and metallics delivering all the on-stage glam.
Named one of the world’s best new restaurants by Conde Nast Traveler’s Hot 100 list, The Mayfair menu continues to delight guests with its array of culinary offerings. Indulgent appetizers kick off the night, starting with the Wagyu Handroll with Caviar layered with fresh wasabi, soy glaze and a glittering gold leaf. Headlining the evening are quintessential American entrees prepared tableside like the Garlic-Crusted Prime Rib, which is slow roasted for 10 hours. The Whole Dover Sole, deboned tableside, is finished with a delicious caviar beurre blanc sauce. The Mayfair’s curtain call features whimsical delights and visual extravaganzas exemplified by The CIGAR, an edible chocolate and hazelnut cigar showpiece that arrives hickory-smoked under a glass dome.
The Mayfair Supper Club is open Sunday through Thursday from 5 p.m. until 10 p.m., and Friday and Saturday from 5 p.m. until 1 a.m. For reservations and more information, visit The Mayfair Supper Club’s website.
Inspired by the beautiful villages of Europe, the AAA Five Diamond Bellagio Resort & Casino overlooks a Mediterranean-blue, 8 ½-acre lake in which fountains perform a magnificent aquatic ballet. Award-winning dining including its newest addition The Mayfair Supper Club, a world-class art gallery, the exquisite Conservatory & Botanical Gardens, the stunning performance of “O” by Cirque du Soleil, a sumptuous spa and salon and exclusive luxury shopping all work together to compose the symphony that is Bellagio. Bellagio is operated by MGM Resorts International. For more information and reservations, visit bellagio.com.