Home Tags US-Canada travel

Tag: US-Canada travel

Be sure to pack more ID for Canada trip

Are you planning to drive or take a train, bus, ferry or boat between Washington and British Columbia? Remember that beginning Jan. 31, all U.S. and Canadian citizens must have more identification to cross the international border — and Washington state will issue a new ID-encoded driver's license to help travelers on their way.