The nutritional lipids are the lipid sources to maintain health and well-being and to provide the dietary requirements that are lacking in individuals. The nutritional lipids are obtained from various different sources. The most common sources are algae and marine especially for obtaining the Omega-3 and Omega-6 nutritional lipids. Vegetable oil is also an important source of obtaining nutritional lipids. The nutritional lipids are available in powder as well as oil form. This also depends on the application that the nutritional lipids are to be added in. The nutritional lipids obtained from marine is more nutritious but due to the vegetarians not able to consume it, the algal source has become very popular
The use of nutritional lipids is in a variety of applications such as functional foods, dietary supplements, drug formulations, cosmetics, etc. This is due to the various different functions of the nutritional lipids for use as excipients, solubilisers, carriers and as a lubricant. But the cost of production of the nutritional lipids is more due to the high cost of the raw material and thus its incorporation into food products is only into premium products which are to be used for special purposes.
Get Access to Brochure of this Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-9688
Nutritional Lipids Are Known to Improve Cognitive Health Resulting in the Increase in the Consumer Awareness Regarding This Product
The health benefits of nutritional lipids are many such as improving digestive health, reduce low-density lipoproteins, reduce inflammation and many more. But the use of nutritional lipids has been known to improve cognitive function in humans. This is due to the presence of DHA in these lipids that helps in the development of the cognitive function. The most recent and highly known use of the nutritional lipids is in the infant formula to provide all the necessary nutrition and developing the cognitive function of the infants. Also, it is used as a nutritional source in the growing up formulas. Most of the manufacturers are also marketing the nutritional lipids for use as an ingredient in these formulas.
Nutritional Lipids Market: Regional Analysis
The use of nutritional lipids is more in developed regions such as Europe and North America. The companies that are manufacturing nutritional lipids are also mainly situated in Europe. The awareness among the consumers regarding the health has been driving the supplements market in the developed region. The demand for supplements has, in turn, resulted in the nutritional lipids market gaining traction as these nutritional lipids have been known to help in digestive problems and in weight management. The health awareness among the consumers is comparatively less in the developing region such as East Asia, South Asia, Latin America and parts of Africa. But the consumers here are focusing on using products that are beneficial for high energy and digestive health. The use of dietary supplements in other parts of Africa is very less thus affecting the nutritional lipids market.
Nutritional Lipids Market: Key Participants
The key participants in the nutritional lipids market are –
- Omega Protein Corporation
- Polaris Functional Lipids
- Koninklijke DSM N.V.
- Royal FrieslandCampina N.V.
- Stepan Company
- ABITEC Corporation
- Kerry Group plc
- BASF SE
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Nordic Naturals, Inc.
- FMC Corporation
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the nutritional lipids market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as product type, application, and end use.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Nutritional Lipids Market Segments
- Nutritional Lipids Market Dynamics
- Nutritional Lipids Market Size
- Nutritional Lipids Supply and Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges pertaining to Nutritional Lipids Market
- Competition Landscape and Emerging Market Participants in Nutritional Lipids Market
- Technology related to Production/Processing of Nutritional Lipids
- Value Chain Analysis of the Nutritional Lipids Market
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Nutritional Lipids Market: Segmentation
The nutritional lipids market can be segmented on the basis of form, source, product type and application.
On the basis of form, the nutritional lipids market can be segmented as –
On the basis of source, the nutritional lipids market can be segmented as –
- Others (Nuts, Legumes, Seeds, etc.)
On the basis of product type, the nutritional lipids market can be segmented as –
- Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT)
On the basis of application, the nutritional lipids market can be segmented as-
- Functional Food
- Dietary Supplements
- Cosmetics and Personal Care
- Drug Formulations
- Infant Formula
Get Access to TOC of this Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-9688
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing dynamics of the nutritional lipids market in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation and analysis
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in the nutritional lipids market
- Competitive landscape of the nutritional lipids market
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on nutritional lipids market performance
- Must-have information for nutritional lipids market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Unit No: 1602-006
Jumeirah Bay 2
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A
Jumeirah Lakes Towers-Dubai
United Arab Emirates