Host Agency InteleTravel announced multiple senior-level promotions and new hires across numerous departments at the company.
- Tara Minson has been promoted to executive vice president of InteleTravel. She joined InteleTravel in 2008 and most recently served as its senior vice president of marketing and communications.
- Dave Spinelli has been promoted to senior vice president of industry relations. Spinelli joined InteleTravel in 2017, bringing over 30 years of industry experience as an accomplished leader in leisure travel sales, partner relations, and agency distribution.
- Dayna Jordan has been promoted to vice president of operations. Since joining InteleTravel as its director of operations in 2015, Jordan has led the company in evaluating and supporting managers and teams in reaching all departmental objectives while evaluating processes for improvement.
- Jessica Sitomer has been promoted to vice president of advisor education and success. Sitomer is responsible for the development and management of InteleTravel’s innovative training programs for advisors.
- Tricia Handley-Hughes has been promoted to U.K. managing director of InteleTravel. Handley-Hughes joined InteleTravel in 2018 as U.K. director, bringing over 40 years of experience across travel and hospitality sectors.
- Brian Holmberg has joined InteleTravel as director of industry relations. With over 30 years of experience at some of the industry’s top brands, Holmberg previously served as director of sales for Norwegian Cruise Line.
- Courtney Tyler has been named director of events at InteleTravel. Tyler has been in corporate event planning for over 15 years, where her experience includes planning for groups both nationally and internationally.
- Sandra Jamali has been promoted to director of industry relations. Jamali joined InteleTravel in 2019, bringing over 15 years of experience working in advertising agencies and in-house marketing departments.
- Traci Daniele has joined InteleTravel as comptroller. Prior to joining InteleTravel, Daniele spent nearly 20 years as the controller for Ensemble Travel Group where she managed budgets, forecasting, commissions to agents, and financial accounting.