Global sales of educational robots market size was worth USD 1,006.6 million by 2021, while exhibiting a stellar CAGR of 19.3% between 2023 and 2032.
The Educational robots create an environment in which children can interact with their environment, solve real-world problems, and build on previous learning experiences. In this way, educational robotics can be a powerful tool to allow children to build their own learning experiences. They can help students improve their communication, interpersonal skills, and creativity in problem-solving. This market is driven by several factors, including the increased investment by government and non-governmental organizations in education, the development of robot manufacturing technology, and the decreasing production cost. Another important factor is the huge market demand.
Get PDF Sample for Technological Breakthroughs: https://market.us/report/educational-robots-market/request-sample/
The market is seeing a rise in demand for robots that can work together across the educational and industrial sectors. The government is also investing in robotics and Artificial Intelligence (Al) as a substitute for human intervention for different tasks. The rising demand and acceptance of educational robots worldwide are also due to the increased use of pre-programmed robotics in the commercial sector, as well as an increase in overall electronic devices’ dependency on IoT.
Education robots can be expensive: Establishing a robot-based educational center may not be feasible for all schools, colleges, or other educational institutions, particularly for those new to the sector. It is very expensive to purchase and integrate robotics into schools, colleges, universities, and other educational institutions. Educational robots would be prohibitively expensive for institutions that don’t have the necessary infrastructure or are not connected to robot manufacturers. These problems would most likely occur in countries that are under-developed or those with low spending or purchasing power.
For educational institutions, industrial robots can be a costly investment due to their high price, along with the integration and peripheral costs (such as vision systems and end effectors), and they are also expensive. The TIAGo humanoid bot from PAL Robotics is around USD 50,000. The low cost of humanoid machines used in education and training is limiting the market for educational robotics.
Key Market Trends:
It is possible to update robots using current knowledge and teaching methods. They require only electricity for their operation and are very cost-effective. These features increase their appeal as teachers and are expected to drive the demand in the forecast period. For robots that can successfully teach, they need social communication skills. Vendors on the market emphasize this aspect. It is currently the largest challenge in robot teaching.
Humanoids can be used as teachers and have received positive responses from the education sector. The market is set to see more investments in the future. Softbank Robotics’ humanoid Pepper, which has seen widespread adoption within the education segment, is expected to see more in the near future.
Key players operating in the market include
- Aisoy Robotics
- Blue Frog Robotics & Buddy
- Innovation First International Inc.
- LEGO System A/S
- Modular Robotics
- Pal Robotics
- Pitsco Inc.
- Other Key Players
- ABB (Switzerland), in August 2020, launched the IRB 1300 industrial robot to address the increasing demand for compact, faster robots capable of lifting heavy objects.
- Augsburg has a new education facility that KUKA (Germany), opened in September 2020. This center will offer training and education to students about operating industrial robots.
- Probiotics America (US), has spent a significant amount on research and development to give itself an advantage over its competitors. This will enable the company to increase its revenue.
Scope of the Report
|Market Size in 2021||USD 1,006.6 Mn|
|Quantitative Units||USD In Mn|
|No. of Pages in Report||200+ Pages|
|No. of Tables & Figures||150+|
|Sample Report||Available – Click here to Get a Sample Report|
Key Market Segments:
By Product Type
Industry, By Region
- Asia-Pacific [China, Southeast Asia, India, Japan, Korea, Western Asia]
- Europe [Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, Netherlands, Turkey, Switzerland]
- North America [United States, Canada, Mexico]
- Middle East & Africa [GCC, North Africa, South Africa]
- South America [Brazil, Argentina, Columbia, Chile, Peru]
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Educational Robots Market?
- What are some of the key factors driving the growth in the Educational Robots Market?
- Which are the most prominent players in the Educational Robots Market?
- Which segments are included in the Educational Robots Market Report?
- What are the main outcomes of Porter’s five analysis and SWOT?
- Which region is experiencing the highest growth in Educational Robot Market?
- How does the market for educational robots generate income?
Have a Look at Related Reports:
Global Educational and Toy Robots Market Size, Share, Growth | Industry Forecast Report to 2031 Size Research and Analysis | Forecast 2022-2031
Global Surgical Robots Market Growth, Share, Demand and Applications Forecast to 2031
Global Agricultural Robots Market Key Futuristic Trends | Investments and SWOT Analysis by 2031
Global Collaborative Robots Market Share Sales and Growth Rate, Assessment to 2031
Global Floor Cleaning Robots Market Global Forecast | Competition Analysis 2031
Market.US (Powered by Prudour Private Limited) specializes in in-depth market research and analysis and has been proving its mettle as a consulting and customized market research company, apart from being a much sought-after syndicated market research report providing firm.
Global Business Development Team – Market.us
Address: 420 Lexington Avenue, Suite 300 New York City, NY 10170, United States
Phone: +1 718 618 4351 (International), Phone: +91 78878 22626 (Asia)
Email: [email protected]