Club Med, the pioneer of the all-inclusive concept, invites travelers to enjoy 45% off all-inclusive summer escapes, plus perks, at its top resorts throughout Canada, Mexico, Florida, and the Caribbean. The Spring into Summer sale is open for bookings now through June 28, 2022 with select travel dates through December 16, 2022. Additional perks include free stays for kids under 4, a free room upgrade, no single room supplement, and flexible cancellations – ideal for those looking to book upcoming value-driven spring vacations, Memorial Day weekend trips, or summer family travel.
Explore Club Med’s spacious low-density resorts, which are surrounded by nature and spread across an average of 50 acres, including: the eco-chic Club Med Michès Playa Esmeralda, Club Med’s only Exclusive Collection (5 Star) resort in North America; family-fun Club Med Punta Cana, with new renovations and innovations like the Circus School by Club Med; and Club Med Québec, Club Med’s newest four-season mountain resort offering a unique waterfront experience to discover Quebec’s natural summertime wonders.
Paired with Club Med’s flexible cancellation policy and Safe Together protocols, guests will enjoy their Club Med vacation with total peace of mind and the freedom to unwind while creating cherished memories together. Guests will also enjoy unlimited culinary options, premium accommodations, and activities for all interests – from hiking and biking to standup paddle boarding and snorkeling – and families will particularly enjoy the Club Med Amazing Family program, a fun-filled agenda of weekly activities designed to help families reconnect and experience a greater sense of reunion.
For full details on the Spring into Summer Sale, please visit https://www.clubmed.us/o/best-all-inclusive-vacation-deals.
For resort images, please visit here.
Spring into Summer Sale
- Booking window: Now through June 28, 2022
- Travel window: Select dates from now through December 16, 2022 (check-out by December 17, 2022)
- 45% off plus perks:
- Kids under 4 stay free
- Free room upgrade
- No single supplement
- Flexible cancellations
Participating Club Med Resorts
Whether travelers are looking to unwind on the beach, have fun at the pool, or explore thrilling new cultures and adventures, Club Med has something for everyone. Participating resorts include:
- Club Med Québec, Canada: Club Med’s newest four-season all-inclusive mountain resort, and its first in Canada, is just an hour and a half away from Québec City in the Le Massif de Charlevoix region. With views of the scenic St. Lawrence River and surrounding mountains, this unique waterfront mountain resort is spread across 300+ acres and features 302 spacious guestrooms, including a private Exclusive Collection (5 Star) space with 25 suites. Families, couples, and solo travelers alike will discover Québec’s natural wonders, cuisine, and culture through locally inspired culinary experiences, a variety of activities like guided mountain biking and hikes, and exploration of the surrounding destination through excursions like whale watching on the St. Lawrence River. Leave time to indulge in R&R with the resort’s expansive wellness area which features a 25-yard heated pool, 1,000+ square foot outdoor terrace with a jacuzzi, and the Club Med Spa by Sothys – all overlooking the pristine Charlevoix region and welcoming guests to connect with Canada’s great outdoors. Additional wellness offerings include mountain top yoga and forest mediation.
- Club Med Punta Cana, Dominican Republic: On a 2,000-foot stretch of beach, Club Med Punta Cana caters to solo travelers, couples, and families alike with unlimited land and water sports, from learning how to shoot with a bow and arrow at archery school to flying on the trapeze at the Circus School by Club Med. Families and groups will particularly enjoy the newly renovated Exclusive Collection space featuring spacious two-bedroom oceanside family suites, a dedicated infinity pool and bar, and breakfast room service. While adults indulge in treatments at the Club Med Spa by L’OCCITANE or relax in the adult-exclusive Zen Oasis area, where intimate cabanas, an oversized pool and dedicated Zen Beach await, kids can join their dedicated kids club for a day filled with water and land activities like windsurfing and sailing. Families can partake in the new Club Med Amazing Family program, featuring a fun-filled agenda of weekly activities for families to bond and create memories.
- Club Med Cancún, Mexico: An ideal location for families looking for some much-needed R&R, the only resort in Cancún with three private beachfronts offers families a variety of opportunities to reconnect. Enjoy exhilarating land and water activities, from wind surfing and snorkeling to flying trapeze and archery, before partaking in outdoor activities as part of the new Club Med Amazing Family program. Relax in the refreshed Aguamarina family oasis area, which features spacious two-bedroom oceanfront family rooms and a dedicated family pool, before kids head off to their respective kids’ club while adults enjoy treatments at the Club Med Spa by L’OCCITANE. For added exclusivity, guests can book an ocean view suite in the resort’s Exclusive Collection (5 Star) space. Families looking for an added sense of adventure can explore the Mayan ruins at Chichén-Itzá (at an additional cost) or discover life under the sea by snorkeling through the world’s second-largest coral reef surrounding the resort with Club Med’s all-inclusive water sport activities.
- Club Med Michès Playa Esmeralda, Dominican Republic: The first and only operating resort in the undiscovered region of Miches – and Club Med’s only Exclusive Collection (5 Star) resort in North America – offers a luxury experience wrapped in an all-inclusive vacation. The eco-chic resort features four boutique villages specializing in wellness, adventure, kid-friendly, and adults-only concepts, catering to an array of travelers seeking a boutique hotel-within-a-hotel experience. Enjoy unlimited refined culinary options, Zen moments with treatments at the on-site Club Med Spa by Cinq Mondes, yoga in the treetop wellness canopy, and relaxation at the naturally-filtered Zen pool. Must-try Experiences for families include learning how to plant and compost ingredients at the on-site community garden to the boho-chic Sunset Ritual, the perfect way to end the day in paradise. Families can also satisfy their sweet tooth when discovering a Secret Chocolate Room – a first-of-its-kind kid’s speakeasy featuring unlimited sweets crafted with locally-sourced cocoa (and adults can get in on the fun, too!).
Additional participating resorts include Club Med Ixtapa Pacific, Mexico, Club Med Turkoise, Turks and Caicos, Club Med Sandpiper Bay, Port St. Lucie, Florida, Club Med Caravelle, Guadeloupe, French Caribbean, and Club Med Buccaneer’s Creek, Martinique, French Caribbean.
To ensure added flexibility and peace of mind for travelers, Club Med also offers:
- Flexible Cancellation Policy: For all bookings on any Club Med resort worldwide, cancel for free up to 61 days prior to arrival and receive a full refund on the land portion of your stay.
- Emergency Assistance Program: All guests traveling before December 31, 2022 will receive coverage for emergency medical expenses during their stay, including those related to COVID-19.
- Safe Together protocols: Implemented in all of the brand’s resorts as they reopen, including those in Florida, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Canada, these newly enhanced hygiene and safety measures were developed through recommendations from the World Health Organization, local health authorities, and the advice of an International Scientific Committee comprised of a specialized team of doctors and professors.
- PCR + Rapid Antigen Testing: As required for re-entry into the United States from international destinations, Club Med offers Rapid Antigen and PCR COVID-19 tests on-site at an additional cost.