The mission of eTurboNews Group is to provide a cost-effective B2B service of news, PR representation for the global travel and tourism industry, and information distribution through email and website archival storage, search facilities, and readership tracking.
eTurboNews, our flagship news service, is a multi-daily bulletin of reports written by a global team of contributing editors, writers, guest analysts, and occasional correspondents, focused on events, company news, market trends, new routes and services, political and legislative developments relevant to travel, transport and tourism, and issues relating to tourism’s role in the fight against poverty, and the industry’s responsibility for the environment and human rights.
The content of the reports is editorially regulated according to news values, significance and accuracy, copyright protected, and independent of any advertising and sponsorship carried.
The readership base is an opt-in subscriber emailing list currently running at 200,000+ worldwide, mainly travel trade professionals and specialist travel and tourism journalists.
Our overall reach each month is more than 2 million unique readers in more than 100 languages. Click here for details.
eTurboNews editorial articles are available for syndication and republishing by other news media on standard terms.
eTurboNews Breaking News is the brand banner for urgent one-off communications of individual or moving urgent news items distributed as and when necessary.
eTurboNews Discussion is a moderated web-based community message board for feedback, comments, and reaction from readers.
TravelMarketingNetwork is a public relations consultancy geared specifically to the needs of the travel and tourism industry. We provide a service of tailor-made PR solutions and advice on marketing and branding for large companies or small and medium-sized enterprises engaged in travel, transport, or tourism related business.
eTurboNews is both a business-to-business and business-to-consumer service of online distribution of news and information relevant to the global travel trade, alongside a specialist travel trade PR and marketing service and partnerships with world bodies and many travel trade shows, seminars and other events related to travel and tourism,
Mode of Operation
The mode of operation is to distribute news reports and commercial messages by email to a list of opt-in travel trade and media subscribers, archive the messages for retrieval and reference on the website, and provide tailor-made PR and marketing solutions for small and medium-sized travel and tourism enterprises.
eTurboNews earns its revenue from payments for distribution, banner advertising, advertising, and also from sponsorship support which can be in monetary value or as in-kind (barter) arrangements. eTurboNews also earns income from devising specialized PR and marketing solutions through its eTurbo Communications division.
In the field of travel trade information distribution, eTurboNews gives added value through its instant global reach, targeting travel trade professionals and media outlets (journalists and newspapers, magazines, broadcasters, and online services), on an email distribution list of over a quarter of a million opt-in subscribers worldwide.
eTurboNews also adds value to the distribution of travel trade news by being to call on a network of in-country representatives, correspondents, and analysts to provide focused news reports relevant to the travel trade from close to events faster than the general public media.
eTurboNews also adds value by hosting a discussion forum and weblog related to travel and tourism which provides interaction, information, and feedback from readers.
- eTN Breaking Travel News Hourly updates (or when breaking news happens on the travel & tourism industry: 45,200 subscribers
- eTN Daily: Daily newsletter for the global travel & Tourism Industry: 151,200 subscribers
- eTN Weekly: Weekly newsletter for the Travel & Tourism Industry: 12,100 subscribers
- WorldTourismWire: Newsletter for Tourism Leaders, Ministers of Tourism and heads of associations, and CEO’s of major companies: 7,100 subscribers
- ForImmediaterelease: Daily update for journalists interested in travel & tourism news: 17,000 subscribers
- Meetings.travel: Weekly or more updates for buyers and sellers in the MICE industry, 12,100 readers.
- Aviation.travel:Weekly or more updates on airports, airlines, and about issues relevant to the aviation world.
- Gaytourism: News updates for LGBT travelers and travel Industry: 6,800 readers
- Wines.travel weekly newsletter to 1100+ readers Updates about Wines, Gourmet and Luxury Travel & Tourism issues: 1,100 readers
- Hawaiinews.online: Uupdates on Hawaii and Hawaii Tourism: 5,600 readers
- Travelindustrydeals twice weekly update for 68,000+ travel agents worldwird (sales messages)
- eTurboNews German language edition: Twice a week reaching 8,001 subscribers