TUMON, Guam – The PATA Micronesia Chapter, with the efforts from the Guam Visitors Bureau, Marianas Visitors Authority, Palau Visitors Authority, Pohnpei Visitors Bureau, Marshall Islands Visitors Authority, Chuuk Visitors Bureau, Guam Webz, and Mystical Tours shared the warmth of Micronesia during the 27th annual Guam Micronesia Island Fair. From April 25-27, 2014, the Chapter exhibited and offered guests travel information to the region while Mystical Tours, a member of the chapter, offered a variety of attractive travel packages.
During the 3-day cultural fair, the PATA Micronesia Chapter held a website promotion aimed at increasing awareness and number of subscribers of MicronesiaTour.com. People who subscribed to the website at the PATA Micronesia Chapter booth were eligible to win prizes for which the drawing was held on May 1, 2014. Additionally, the first 100 subscribers received a Micronesia “Experience the Warmth” t-shirt. The Chapter would like to thank all the sponsors for their contribution and also congratulate the winners. Please see details below:
• One (1) night stay at the Hilton Guam Resort & Spa with dinner for two (2) at the Islander Terrace – April Ignacio
• One (1) night stay at the Inarajan Garden House Beach Front Studio – Christie Ginson
• One (1) weekday lunch buffet for two (2) at the Outrigger Guam Resort – Melody Senday
• One (1) Sunday brunch for two (2) at the Outrigger Guam Resort – Johndel Tanaka Ride
• The Ducks Guam Tour for two (2) persons – Robertson Albert
• “Malassan Guahan” massage for two (2) persons – Retlyn Soiter
MicronesiaTour.com is the official website of Micronesia and is supported by National and State Tourism Offices across the region. It is a “one-stop-shop” for all travel related information and contains the most complete regional calendar of events. For more information about the PATA Micronesia Chapter or to apply for membership, please contact Regina Nedlic at (671) 646-5278 or at [email protected] .