GUADALAJARA, Mexico – Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacífico, SAB de CV reported its consolidated results for the quarter ended June 30, 2016. Figures are unaudited and have been prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards as issued by the International Accounting Standards Board.
As a result of the acquisition of Desarrollo de Concesiones Aeroportuarias, S.L. (“DCA”) on April 20, 2015, financial and operating information for the second quarter of 2015 includes the consolidation of the Montego Bay airport. Therefore, information for the six months of 2016 may not be directly comparable with information for the six months of 2015. All peso amounts are presented in nominal pesos.
Summary of 2Q16 vs. 2Q15
• The sum of aeronautical and non-aeronautical services revenues increased by Ps. 356.7 million, or 18.9%. Total revenues increased by Ps. 585.5 million, or 27.4%.
• Cost of services increased by Ps. 10.5 million, or 2.5%.
• Operating income increased by Ps. 195.8 million, or 19.1%.
• EBITDA increased by Ps. 232.4 million, or 17.6%. EBITDA margin (excluding the effects of IFRIC 12) decreased from 69.9% in 2Q15 to 69.1% in 2Q16.
• Net income and comprehensive income increased by Ps. 295.7 million, or 47.5%.