KINGSTON, Jamaica – The Jamaica Tourist Board invites you to participate in the launch of Jamaica House Rio 2016. There will also be an announcement of the schedule of activities that are to take place at Jamaica House Rio 2016, which will be staged at the Prado Jockey Club in Rio de Janiero, Brazil from August 10 – 21.
See details below:
EVENT: Jamaica Tourist Board’s launch of Jamaica House Rio 2016
• Minister of Tourism, Hon. Edmund Bartlett
• Minister of Sport, Culture and Gender Affairs, Hon. Olivia Grange
• Deputy Director of Tourism, Cruise Attractions and Events, Mr. Jason Hall
• Deputy Director of Tourism, Marketing, Ms. Marcia McLaughlin
• Representative, Jamaica Olympic Association
WHERE: Port Antonio Suite, The Jamaica Pegasus Hotel
WHEN: Wednesday, 2016 July 13, at 10:00a.m.
Background: Now in its fifth staging, Jamaica House, will be Jamaica’s hospitality hub at Rio Olympics where patrons from around the world come to watch our athletes perform while enjoying authentic Jamaican hospitality. Jamaica House also facilitates networking opportunities for local tourism partners and stakeholders with leaders in the international marketplace.