NEW ORLEANS, LA – Brand USA, the destination-marketing organization for the United States, has launched a newly rebuilt and revitalized version of its corporate website.
The new website has enriched content related to global-partner programs, which better highlights Brand USA’s industry activities and signature events, and provides more intuitive search and navigation pathways.
Plans for the re-building of Brand USA’s consumer website (VisitTheUSA.com) are also underway. The new site, which together with its family of in-language sites serves as the official tourism web platform for the USA, is scheduled to be unveiled in the fall of 2016.
“Our new site allows us to provide better resources and reporting to our partners, share results of our overall marketing efforts, and keep the industry and others apprised of our efforts and ongoing plans to continue to increase international visitation to the United States,” Thompson said. “By rebuilding our corporate website, we are better able to be responsive to our steadily growing partner network.”
The new site is phasing in significant features that are beneficial for Brand USA partners and better highlights our partners, as well programs and opportunities to help them meet their business objectives. A central feature of the site is a password-protected partner reporting portal, which provides partners direct access to the results of programs in which they participate. Enhanced and expanded features of the new site and the partner reporting portal include:
• Mobile-optimized, responsive design to optimize user experience across a full spectrum of devices, including tablets and smart phones
• Direct access for the media and others to video footage and photography of U.S. destinations and experiences
• Expanded resources, including exclusive Brand USA partner program opportunities and market research
• An online speakers bureau, allowing industry and other organizations to request Brand USA speakers for their events, as well as download recent presentations and talks
• Enriched reporting that allows states and regions to evaluate the impact of their multi-tiered programs with Brand USA
• Improved speed for creation of dynamic reports
• New glossary of terms to enhance interpretation of reports
• Summary of partner-participation levels, in aggregate and for each program
• New email notification system that alerts partners to updates
Brand USA partnered with global digital agency, Insomniac Design, to integrate best practices and implement a highly visual and dynamic digital presence as a best-in-class national destination marketing organization.
Daniel McKee, Insomniac Design’s CEO, said: “We fortified the website with powerful imagery, new content strategy and an immersive user experience that better supports the United States’ destination marketing organization.”