Open to members and non-members of NTA, Montage — a new kind of trade show — is held in Europe each year and brings together travel buyers and sellers from North America with their counterparts from around the world to build business relationships. This year, Montage is being held in conjunction with the Visit Scotland Expo in Aberdeen, Scotland, April 12-14.
This NTA Business Builder event offers buyers and sellers:
– one-on-one networking with travel professionals from around the world who specialize in travel to, from, and within North America.
– a Product Development Trip full of new product options and more networking opportunities.
– a trade show/workshop for more product ideas and buying and selling.
– a strong slate of professional development sessions on the North American market and trends in the global marketplace.
NTA, the leading travel industry association in North America, designed the show as a fresh combination of casual networking and serious business. It’s that blend that makes Montage so appealing, said Lisa Simon, NTA president.
“There’s nothing else quite like Montage in the European travel market,” said Simon. “Travel professionals accustomed to large impersonal shows will find Montage to be a more accessible gathering, ideal for one-on-one networking, buying and selling.”
Smaller than most European trade shows, Montage has much to offer tour operators and destinations, Simon said. And the timing couldn’t be better.
“With so much excitement surrounding the Royal wedding and the 2012 Olympic Games, all eyes are focused on Great Britain,” she said. “For UK and European travel professionals – and for North American buyers – Montage is definitely the right time and the right place.”
Montage is ideal for:
– North American tour operators who have not worked in the international arena but would like to.
– North American tour operators who already work in the international market and want to expand their knowledge and product.
– Non-North American tour operators interested in North American product.
– Tour operators who already offer tours in Scotland or the UK and want to expand their itineraries.
– Tour suppliers and destinations interested in attracting the North American outbound market.
– Tour suppliers and destinations interested in attracting the global market.
With members in more than 40 countries, NTA is the leading business-building association for travel professionals interested in the North American market – inbound, outbound, and within the continent. Buyer members are tour operators and tour packagers who buy and package travel product from around the world. Seller members are destination marketing organizations and tour suppliers (such as hotels, attractions, receptive operators, and transportation companies) from the US, Canada, and more than 40 countries.
Formerly the National Tour Association, the association became NTA when its global membership and focus exceeded its name. Today NTA helps its diverse membership expand market reach with innovating business tools, strategic relationships, and collaboration within the industry.