TourCrafters offers special incentives to Italy travelers
Everybody’s looking for added value this year, so TourCrafters, the popular Italian tour operator known for its good deals, is offering an array of special incentives to travelers who book Italian h
Everybody’s looking for added value this year, so TourCrafters, the popular Italian tour operator known for its good deals, is offering an array of special incentives to travelers who book Italian hotels and/or packages with the company this spring and summer.
• Spend US$20 on a summer vacation and earn a US$1 voucher to be spent on a winter vacation. (TourCrafters will send a voucher valid for the following winter season with the summer travel documents.)
• Get a US$10 discount coupon for a sightseeing tour in Rome when booking any city package of three or more nights.
• Book a three-night stay in Venice hotels and get a free Murano Island tour and free entrance to the Venice casino.
• Enjoy a free gelato (fabulous Italian ice cream) cone in Rome and Florence when booking a three-night stay in these cities.
• Get a 50 euro dinner voucher with an advance booking of US$4,000 or more for one of TourCrafters’ suggested restaurants in Rome, Florence, or Venice. (The booking must be received and paid for by May 31, 2010.)
Travelers should ask TourCrafters’ reservations agents about other special promotions that may be available from time to time.
For information about all of TourCrafters’ good-deal packages, as well as hotel reservations, car rentals, and more, visit www.tourcrafters.com or call 800-482-5995.