Nepal Tourism Board participates in 2nd MICE Conclave and 7th Exotic Wedding Planning Conference
Held at the Sheraton Grand Bengaluru Whitefield Hotel and Convention Centre from March 13-April 15, was the 2nd MICE Conclave and 7th Exotic Wedding Planning Conference, where only a few destination partners were involved in this grand event.
The Nepal Tourism Board boasts as a major destination for weddings and MICE. The Nepal Tourism Board along with Hotel Annapurna and Solatee Crowne Plaza attended this event.
The MICE industry is to grow to nearly 1.7 trillion by 2023.
National and multi-national corporates across India showed interest in Nepal as a destination for MICE and even FIT packages for their corporate clients.
Observation from the event was as follows:
– Nicely-planned MICE Buyers and Weddings for B2B partners
– Many large corporate companies were interested to do MICE and conduct FIT packages as well
– Destination Weddings to Nepal were sought after due to the budgeted/economic rates
– Queries about logistics for weddings like flowers and other mannequins/dummies were constantly asked regarding their availability
– A few of the Wedding Planners were even interested to open offices in Nepal and sought support from the Tourism Board to do so
– Most of the buyers, be it MICE Corporates or Wedding Planners, were very keen to understand Nepal Tourism offerings