UNIGLOBE recognizes top-performing member TMCs worldwide
Uniglobe Travel International has awarded 2019 UNIGLOBE Chairman’s Circle status to 23 Travel Management Companies
Uniglobe Travel International has awarded 2019 UNIGLOBE Chairman’s Circle status to 23 Travel Management Companies (TMCs) for achieving the highest global standards for service and financial performance.
UNIGLOBE president and chief operating officer Martin Charlwood announced this year’s recipients at the company’s annual invitation-only recognition event, held this year at the hotel Belmond Miraflores Park in Lima, Peru.
Canadian-owned UNIGLOBE is among the most recognized global brands in the small to mid-size business travel market, with agencies also serving the MICE and leisure travel markets. “At UNIGLOBE we pride ourselves on providing seamless management for even the most complex travel programs,” says Charlwood. “The 2019 UNIGLOBE Chairman’s Circle inductees are among the world’s leading experts in travel management. We look forward to meeting inductees each year to recognize their exemplary service, to discuss key industry issues and to get varied perspectives on emerging global trends and business opportunities”.
UNIGLOBE Chairman’s Circle also recognizes individual fundraising efforts for the organization’s charity Because I Am a Girl – a program of Plan International that supports the worldwide youth-led movement for girls’ rights and gender equality. Sponsors of UNIGLOBE Chairman’s Circle include Amadeus, United Airlines and Delta Airlines.
2019 UNIGLOBE Chairman’s Circle member TMCs include:
- UNIGLOBE Platinum Travel Corporation, Melbourne, Bendigo, Albury
- UNIGLOBE e-Travel, Essen
- UNIGLOBE Triton Travel Group, Mechelen and Lokeren
- UNIGLOBE Specialty Travel, Vancouver, BC and Whitehorse, Yukon
- UNIGLOBE Sportscorp Travel, Bolton, Ontario
- UNIGLOBE The Premiere Travel Group, Ottawa and Toronto, Ontario
- UNIGLOBE Voyages Lexus, Laval, Cours Mont-Royal, Montreal and Ottawa
- UNIGLOBE Focus Travel, Traunstein
- UNIGLOBE Smart Travel, Greven
- UNIGLOBE Bharath International Travel, Bangalore and Mysore
- UNIGLOBE Indica Travel & Tours, Bangalore and New Delhi
- UNIGLOBE Let’s Go Travel, Nairobi
- UNIGLOBE Alliance Travel, Rotterdam, Goes and Tiel
- UNIGLOBE THL Travel, Almere and Alkmaar
- UNIGLOBE Two Travel, Groningen, Herten, Hoogeveen, Oud-Beijerland and Sprang-Capelle
- UNIGLOBE Westland Business Travel, De Lier
- UNIGLOBE Swire Travel Philippines, Makati City
- UNIGLOBE Eximtur Travel, Cluj-Napoca
- UNIGLOBE Preferred Travel, London and Brighton
- UNIGLOBE Travel Designers, Columbus, Ohio
- UNIGLOBE Travel Partners Atlanta, Newnan, Georgia
- UNIGLOBE Travel Partners Bakersfield, California
- UNIGLOBE Travel Partners Mt. Arlington, New Jersey, Denver, Colorado and Irvine, California
Working globally to serve clients locally across more than 60 countries, UNIGLOBE Travel leverages current technologies and preferred vendor pricing to save clients time and money on business and vacation travel planning. Since 1981, corporate and leisure travelers have depended on the UNIGLOBE brand to deliver results and experiences that go beyond expectations. Uniglobe Travel International Limited Partnership is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
Contact for interviews and media inquiries: [email protected]