In August and September 2018, VFS Global signed eight contracts with existing and new client governments, to extend its visa service network.
As per the new contracts, visa services will now be provided for:
- Belgium in Rwanda
- Estonia in China, India, Belarus, Turkey, Russia, Ukraine
- Germany in China and 13 other countries in South East Asia region
- Hungary in India, Belarus, Kazakhstan
- Italy in Bahrain and Ecuador
- Lithuania in Ukraine
- Slovenia in 13 countries (Australia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Canada, Iran, Kosovo, Mexico, New Zealand, Serbia, South Korea, Taiwan, UAE, UK, USA)
- The Czech Republic in Vietnam, Mongolia, and Uzbekistan
The opening of an additional 97 Visa Application Centers are being planned to meet the requirements of the new contracts and offers applicants a convenient and easy visa application process in these additional countries. The roll-out of all new operations is expected to be completed by mid-2019.
Zubin Karkaria, Chief Executive Officer, VFS Global Group, said: “VFS Global is grateful for the trust and goodwill the European member states have placed in us over the years. With the recent renewal/extension of our relationship with eight European governments across multiple regions, we are pleased to offer our high quality visa services to many more visa applicants.”
Chris Dix, Head – Business Development, VFS Global, said: “This has been a great quarter for VFS Global. Today, VFS Global is the trusted partner of 61 client governments, in large part due to our uncompromising approach to using technology as a key business driver, and constantly innovating so that visa applicants continue to enjoy streamlined and convenient visa services the world over.”
VFS Global currently serves 61 client governments through operations in 141 countries worldwide.