The launching of the International Tourism & Investment Conference (ITIC) will be held in London on the 02 November 2018 at the InterContinental Park Lane, Mayfair, London.
Her Excellency Marie Louise Coleiro Preca, President of Malta, has graciously accepted to honour the event by her distinguished presence and active participation.
The Launch Event will feature a high-level Panel Discussion entitled: Invest Tourism, featuring carefully selected international leaders in tourism and investment with rich insight into opportunities for tourism and investment partnership.
The Launching ceremony of ITIC 2019 will also comprise a High-level Panel Discussion on Invest Tourism, with the participation of renowned international leaders in Tourism and Investment. They will offer a deep insight into the investment trends and potentials for strategic partnership in global tourism and investment.
- Her Excellency Marie Louise Coleiro Presca, President of Malta
- Honorable Najib Balala, Cabinet Secretary, Ministry of Tourism and Wildlife-Kenya
- Honourable Edmund Bartlett, Minister of Tourism-Jamaica
- Mr. Gerald Lawless, Former President and CEO of the Jumeirah Group
- Mr. Saleh Said, Managing Director of Pennyroyal Ltd, promoter of a tourism village in Zanzibar
Moderator: Ms. Anita Mendiratta – Founder and CEO Cachet Consulting & Lead Consultant of CNN International’s T.A.S.K. Group. eTurboNews is a member of the CNN T.A.S.K. Group.
To attend the Launch Event please click here The password is ITIC2018
ITIC is designed to serve as a unique global investment platform that will bring together investors, private equity firms, bankers, law firms, technology experts alongside tourism Ministers, industry leaders, policy-makers, sector specialists, CEOs of public and private sector institutions, and more. Our vision is to unlock numerous investment/business opportunities for global tourism through innovative projects. The main conference will be staged next year on the 01 7 02 November 2019. ITIC is an initiative of Daiichi (UK) under the guidance of a high-level Advisory Board which is chaired by the Former Secretary-General of UNWTO, Dr Taleb Rifai, and the Vice-Chairman is Hon. Najib Balala, Cabinet Secretary of the Ministry of Tourism and Wildlife, Kenya. The other members of the Advisory Board comprise several industry specialists as listed below:
- Gerald Lawless, Ambassador of WTTC and Former President and CEO of the Jumeirah Group
- Isabel Hill, Director National Travel and Tourism Office United States Department of Commerce
- Anita Mendiratta, Founder and CEO of Cachet Consulting & Lead Consultant of CNN International’s T.A.S.K. Group
- Daniela Wagner, Director Internal Partnership Jacobs Media Group / Travel Weekly
- Dimitrios Buhalis, Director, etourism Lab and Deputy Director, International Centre for Tourism and Hospitality Research Bournemouth University, UK
- Catheryn Khoo-Laittimore, Senior Researcher and Lecturer, Griffith Institute for Tourism, Brisbane
- Susanna Saari, Senior Lecturer, Turku of Applied Sciences (Finland)
- Ibrahim Ayoub CEO Daiichi Display UK & Organiser of ITIC
For more information please contact Ibrahim Ayoub, ITIC Organiser at [email protected]