KLM’s first flights between Amsterdam and Indonesia started on 1 October 1924 when KLM initiated its first intercontinental flight from Amsterdam to Jakarta. In September 1929 KLM started regular, scheduled services between Amsterdam and Indonesia. Until the outbreak of the Second World War, this was the world’s longest distance scheduled service.
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines introduced its latest Delftblue miniature on its 99th anniversary on 7th October. The famous collector item, a unique gift to World Business Class travelers on long-haul flights, is a sought-after collector’s item.
KLM presented their latest Delftblue miniature of the first grocery store by the iconic Dutch coffee brand ‘Douwe Egberts’ in Joure, a beautiful village in the middle of Friesland. Fittingly, at the end of October, KLM will be serving Douwe Egberts sustainable UTZ-certified coffee on all its European and intercontinental flights.
KLM offers daily direct flights between Jakarta and Amsterdam Schiphol Airport with a stop in Kuala Lumpur and daily flights between Denpasar and Amsterdam-Schiphol Airport with a stop in Singapore.
KLM Jakarta – Amsterdam
- KL810 departs Jakarta at 19:25 and arrives in Amsterdam at 05:55 the next day
- KL809 departs Amsterdam at 20:50 and arrives in Jakarta at 18:10 the next day
KLM Jakarta – Kuala Lumpur
- KL810 departs Jakarta at 19:25 and arrives in Kuala Lumpur at 22:30 the next day
- KL809 departs Kuala Lumpur at 17:05 and arrives in Jakarta at 18:10 the next day
KLM Denpasar – Amsterdam
- KL836 departs Denpasar at 21:35 and arrives in Amsterdam at 08:00 the next day
- KL835 departs Amsterdam at 21:00 and arrives in Denpasar at 20:20 the next day
KLM Denpasar – Singapore
- KL836 departs Denpasar at 21:35 and arrives in Singapore at 00:05 the next day
- KL835 departs Singapore at 17:35 and arrives in Denpasar at 20:20 the next day