America’s Premier Shopping Places draw millions of visitors each year from near and far to experience the best in shopping and dining. So it’s no wonder that these retail destinations never cease to bring travelers the best new offerings to enhance each visit.
• A sample of new openings include the first LEGO store in Alabama opening at Riverchase Gallery this summer, with a Grand Opening Celebration scheduled for July 10-12.
• Fashion Show in Las Vegas will welcome an expanded Kenneth Cole store, Lids and Vans.
• Ice cream lovers will delight in the new Haagen Dasz kiosk at Bayside Marketplace while enjoying the warm Miami Sun
• Grimaldi’s Pizzeria opens at The Shops at La Cantera in San Antonio, joining a new Barnes & Noble, True Religion Brand Jeans, and Vera Bradley, a store known for its unique quilted fabric handbags and accessories.
• The Northwest’s first Billabong USA store is opening at Pioneer Place in downtown Portland this Spring, bringing sports enthusiasts a complete line of active lifestyle clothing, accessories and sports related products.
• The Grand Canal Shoppes, a Las Vegas retail landmark, is proud to announce the opening of the nation’s second Paige Premium Denim boutique. Its flagship location in LA is the go-to-spot for celebrities including Gabrielle Union and Hayden Panettiere. This summer, The Shoppes will also welcome Basin White, a retailer of unique bath and beauty products originally created by Duffy & Partners.
• The Shoppes at The Palazzo, Las Vegas’ newest luxury shopping destination welcomes FIRST Food & Bar, a “neighborhood” inspired restaurant and bar serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and late-really late night American eats and drinks created by Executive Chef Sam DeMarco. And of course, visitors to Las Vegas won’t want to miss “Stroll. Swirl. Shop”, The Palazzo Resort and Casino’s second wine walk featuring select wineries and vintages from across the country on June 15 from 7pm-10pm at The Shoppes at The Palazzo.
America’s Premier Shopping Places is a unique collection of tourism-oriented shopping centers located throughout the USA owned by General Growth Properties, Inc. For a complete listing of America’s Premier Shopping Places and special offers for travelers, please visit www.AmericasShoppingPlaces.com.
General Growth Properties, Inc. currently has ownership interest in, or management responsibility for, over 200 regional shopping malls in 44 states, as well as ownership in master planned community developments and commercial office buildings. The Company’s portfolio totals approximately 200 million square feet of retail space and includes over 24,000 retail stores nationwide. GGP’s common stock is trading in the pink sheets under the symbol GGWPQ. For more information, visit www.ggp.com.
Contact: Kathy Anderson, Phone: 602/678-1007, Email: [email protected]