Reports indicate the following about hotels in the Dominican Republic after Hurricane Irma.
- AMResorts experienced no damage to any properties in the country and all are fully operational
- Nickelodeon Hotels & Resorts Punta Cana is fully operational and welcoming guests.
- Riu Hotels, which has six hotels in Punta Cana is reporting all Riu hotels in Punta Cana are operating normal services. Two Riu hotels in Puerto Plata have not suffered any significant damage and are fully operational.
- Barceló Resorts: Barceló Hotel Group confirmed that all of the brand’s resorts in the Dominican Republic are fully operational.
- Viva Wyndham Playa Dorada: The hotel is open and operating.