Building off of a successful 2016 Hawaii Tourism Conference with a record number of attendees, the conference has been renamed to appropriately reflect its global audience.
It is now called the Global Tourism Summit, a gathering of thought leaders from around the world who represent the global marketplace. This year, our three day summit will be:
A COLLABORATION & NETWORKING ON INDUSTRY-LEADING VISION, SUSTAINABLE TOURISM, BEST PRACTICES & SOLUTIONS, PLUS:
• Networking with 2,500 global innovators and tourism industry stakeholders
• Over 20 concurrent sessions with topics including Hawaiian culture, global trends and sustainability
• Keynote Speakers to include Oakland A’s Billy Beane, ESPN’s Neil Everett and more
• Opportunities to showcase products and services in the Networking Lounge
• Tourism Legacy Awards Luncheon honoring the Malama Honua, Nainoa Thompson and crew of the Hokulea
• Aloha Reception featuring top chefs from Hawaii
The 2017 Global Tourism Summit serves as a platform for members of the local and international travel and tourism industries to collaborate on current industry trends, strategic alliances, and emerging opportunities. Attendees leave the islands feeling inspired, informed, and interconnected across continents all as key stakeholders in a rapidly evolving global travel marketplace.