Grupo Aeromexico S.A.B. de C.V. reported October 2020 operational results.
- Grupo Aeromexico transported 870 thousand passengers in October 2020, an increase of 22.9% versus September 2020 driven by increases in both domestic and international passenger demand. Passengers carried reduced by 49.0% year-on-year – International passengers by 77.7% and domestic passengers by 36.3%.
- Aeromexico’s capacity, measured in Available Seat Kilometers (ASKs) increased by 21.2% compared to September 2020 and decreased by 53.9% year-on-year.
- Demand, measured in Revenue Passenger Kilometers (RPKs) increased by 21.9% compared to September 2020 and decreased by 64.3%, year-on-year.
- Aeromexico’s October load factor was 65.0%, an increase of 0.5 p.p. versus September 2020 and a 16.5 p.p. decrease versus October 2019.
- During November 2020, Aeroméxico plans to increase frequencies to Guatemala City, Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires, San Jose, Santo Domingo and Medellin.
|RPKs (itinerary + charter, millions)|
|ASKs (itinerary + charter, millions)|
|Load Factor (itinerary, %)||p.p.||p.p.|
|Passengers (itinerary + charter, thousands)|
Figures may not sum to total due to rounding.