MISSISSAUGA, Canada – It’s a sprint to the finish, as five finalists from Ontario, Alberta and British Columbia compete for the title of Canada’s Best Restroom.
The Edmonton Renaissance and 1000 Islands Duty Free have battled for the top spot throughout the voting process, followed closely by Bank & Baron, BNA, and Tommyfield. With the numbers so close it’s anyone’s victory to claim.
“Anything can happen in the final week of voting,” said Senior Marketing Manager Leslie Molin. “This is the final push to see who really has what it takes to be crowned Canada’s best.”
This year’s finalists truly understand the positive impact a clean and well-stocked restroom has on their customers and their business.
The five finalists include (in alphabetical order):
• 1000 Islands Duty Free – Lansdowne, Ontario
• Bank & Baron P.U.B. – Calgary, Alberta
• BNA Brewing Company & Eatery – Kelowna, British Columbia
• Edmonton Renaissance Airport Hotel – Edmonton, Alberta
• The Tommyfield Gastropub – Calgary, Alberta
The winner of the 6th Annual Cintas Canada’s Best Restroom contest will be revealed during a nationally publicized media event, and will be awarded $2,500 in Cintas products and services.