LONDON, England – With nearly a third (32%) of UK professionals admitting that friends and family describe them as ‘workaholics’1, Hilton Worldwide turns its focus to the Capital in its quest to inspire travelers to reclaim fun with its [email protected] concert series. Following spectacular performances in Chicago, Dallas and New York, [email protected] will welcome Jess Glynne to the stage on 22nd October at the soon-to-open Hilton London Bankside, Hilton’s newest hotel in the city.
Through the [email protected] initiative, Hilton and Live Nation are scheduling performances with some of the biggest names in music at Hilton locations throughout the world. To attend the events, members of Hilton HHonors, the loyalty program for Hilton’s 12 distinct hotel brands, are invited to visit HHonors.com/auctions and redeem Hilton HHonors Points.
Geraldine Calpin, global head, marketing and digital, Hilton Worldwide, said, “After hosting three successful [email protected] concerts at some of our most storied hotels, we’re excited to take a new approach in London, coinciding the concert with the official opening party of Hilton London Bankside. We knew it was time to turn our focus to another city known to work hard, and more importantly, play hard – and with 29 Hilton properties located across the city, London felt like the natural choice. What better way to enjoy the city in all its glory, than by offering an unforgettable performance at our new hotel with chart-topping sensation, Jess Glynne!”
In addition to gaining access to this exclusive concert, Hilton HHonors members can now use HHonors Points on a range of unique experiences throughout Europe, the Middle East, Africa, North America and Asia via the Hilton HHonors auction site. PLAY experiences available now for bid include:
• Access to premium tickets for Live Nation concerts featuring some of the biggest artists at Hilton locations throughout the world
• Ultimate McLaren-Honda VIP race package and a stay at Hilton Abu Dhabi, UAE in November 2015
• Unforgettable golf & elephant experience along with a stay at Conrad Pezula Knysna, South Africa
• Louis Vuitton exhibition package, which includes VIP access and a guided tour along with a night at London Hilton on Park Lane, UK
• Island adventure package including a stay at Hilton Seychelles Labiz Resort & Spa, Silhouette Island, Seychelles
• Unforgettable royal experience at Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah, Dubai, UAE
Hilton is the Official Hotel Partner of Live Nation and therefore benefits from the fully integrated global music platform including concerts, VIP artist connections, digital media, ticketing, content and performance venues.