LAS VEGAS, NV – Travelers searching for the ultimate destination to revel in Mexican Independence Day can look no further than the glimmering lights of Las Vegas. In September, an impressive array of diverse visitors will flock to the Entertainment Capital of the World to celebrate El Grito.
World-class Hispanic performers taking over Las Vegas venues include:
• Marco Antonio Solis (Sept. 11), Chayanne (Sept. 12), Ricardo Arjona (Sept.13), Pepe Aguilar (Sept. 14) and Ricky Martin (Sept. 15) at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino.
• Gabriel Iglesias at The Mirage Resort & Casino, Sept. 11-13.
• Alejandra Guzman at Palms Casino Resort, Sept. 12.
• Luis Miguel (Sept. 12), Juan Gabriel (Sept. 13), Marc Anthony and Carlos Vives (Sept. 14) and Alejandro Fernandez (Sept. 15) at Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino.
• Enrique Iglesias (Sept. 13-14) Placido Domingo (Sept. 15) at Caesars Palace.
On Sept. 12, MGM Grand Garden Arena will be home to the Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs Andre Berto match. Travel off-Strip on Sept.15 at Downtown Container Park, for an El Grito celebration.
Las Vegas is home to a selection of culinary outposts, the perfect complement to an evening show. With celebrity chefs providing decadent bites and sips, all are sure to find cuisine pleasing to the palate.
Calling all shopaholics, as the pages of fashion magazines come to life inside the luxurious shopping destinations. Only in Las Vegas will you find daily fashion shows; gondolas that whisk you to luxury shopping and designer boutiques.